- Job Title
- Project Controller/Specialist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
100% Remote@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a Project Controller/Specialist. The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
As the Project Controller/Specialist you will;
- Program Implementation Team – Other duties may also include, but are not limited to: Review, update, and develop Standard Operating Procedures, communications, and other management tools, manage data call processes for the Disaster Relief program, and prepare and distribute field information.
- Complete data analysis requests, develop briefing papers, advise/consult the WO OG&A Director and Deputy Director, and attend meetings and workshops.
- Facilitate and provide operational G&A consulting or analysis service in group meetings or in other venues to support management’s agenda.
- Subject areas may include updating WO OG&A information for posting on electronic web/SharePoint sites category management, strategic sourcing, customer service initiatives, communication plans and process improvement plans.
Your background will include;
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of practical administrative experience working in a project environment.
- Knowledge of the procurement, property services, and grants and agreements processes.
- Ability to manage and process correspondence in support of the life-cycle process.
- Excellent practical experience in customer service, electronic filing, handling and accounting for incoming and outgoing communications.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce reports and presentations in final copy.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.