Construction Loan Administrator
- Job Title
- Construction Loan Administrator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Fleming island, FL 32003
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a Full Service Commercial Loan Administrator in Fleming Island, FL in their search for a Construction Loan Administrator.
This is a Full Time Position (Remote)
Loan administration of residential construction, commercial construction, and land development loans. Ability to set up draw schedules and budget tracking using Excel workbooks based on Loan Presentation requirements. Understanding of AIA construction documents and the ability to identify and elevate out of balance budgets.
- Administer commercial real estate construction loan portfolio. Process loan advances, track insurance, monitor lien releases
- Construction monitoring of all types of small to large residential, A&D and commercial loans. Set up Excel workbooks with loan specific draw schedules.
- Orders construction inspections and title endorsements
- Reviews inspection reports and draw documents for accuracy and conformance with the budget and Loan Agreement.
- Updates ledgers, budgets and the funding log.
- Processes partial lien releases
- Ability to Adhere to set deadlines such as 10-day turnaround time on all draw requests
- Identify potential budget issues and make recommendations on resolution
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Deadline driven
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
- Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
- Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
• Minimum of three (3) year of experience as a Commercial Loan Administrator desired
• Familiar with lender loan systems and loan operational processes
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Exercise good judgement and excellent decision-making skills.
- Optional Skills
can use anyone with residential, SBA or commercial construction loan experience
- Pay Range
- $24.00 Hourly to $30.00 Hourly