- Job Title
- Prep- Cook
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Part Time
- Starke, FL 32091
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a Non Profit Camp, Resort and Conference Center in Starke, FL for their search of a Prep Cook.
- Part Time Position
- 20 - 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work weekends
Principle Responsibilities & Essential Job Functions
- Basic Meal Prep
- Preparing workstations for meal prep and services.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining dining hall facilities while in use.
- Serving guest with the upmost Christina hospitality and
- Maintain a willingness to preform additional responsibilities as assigned to assist the camp.
The Prep Cook must meet the minimum qualifications
- Punctual, Reliable and Flexible
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Pass SafeServ's Food Handling Certifications (within 30 days of hire)
- Pass a Level II Background
- Willing to work mornings, days, nights and some weekends (there will be sometimes consecutive weekends.
EOE / DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Required Skills
The Prep- Cook must meet the following requirements:
- Punctual, Reliable, Flexible
- Kitchen experience proffered, not necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
-Pass SafeServ's Food Handler Certification (within 30 days of hire)
- Pass a Level II Background Check
- Willing and able to work mornings, days, nights and some weekends (there will sometimes be consecutive weekends)