Material Control Attendant (Part Time)
- Job Title
- Material Control Attendant (Part Time)
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Part Time
- Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Other Location
We are growing...Are you organized with a commitment to making a better tomorrow. Join the mission to connect the community to wild places and animals.
Material Control Attendant (Part-Time)
The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is currently seeking a Part-Time Material Control & Receiving Attendant to support our busy and growing facilities department. The role has primary responsibility for the acquisition, inventory and distribution of materials and equipment. The position reports director to our Facilities Supervisor.
Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sat.
Do you have
- High School Diploma or equivalent?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a material handling role?
- Experience operating a forklift?
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products?
- Ability to work independently?
- A valid driver's license?
- Hearing; ability to hear alarms on equipment and two-way radio.
- Vision; ability to operate equipment according to safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs. without difficulty for short distances.
- Must be available to work special events that may occur outside of regular work schedule, including evenings, weekends or holidays, as assigned.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including rain, heat, and cold.
- Must be able to remain on feet for 6-8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to transverse zoo grounds on foot or bicycle.
- Must be able to stoop, twist, bend, lift, kneel, crawl, climb, jump, kneel, and carry objects for short distances.
- Must be available for disaster-response duties and responsibilities.
- Required Skills
High School Diploma or equivalent?
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a material handling role?
Experience operating a forklift?
Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products?
Ability to work independently?
A valid driver's license?
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $16.00 Hourly