UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Construction Scheduler
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- New York City, NY
- Other Location
Hybrid work from home for applicants in NYC
@Orchard LLC has an immediate opening for a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector for an experienced Construction Scheduler to support a portfolio of major electrical substation and transmission projects. The opportunity will be hybrid work from home and partially from the New York City area (any of the following: Manhattan, Staten Island, and Brooklyn areas to be specific). This is a Temp-to-hire opportunity for the right fit. The initial contract duration is at least 6 months.
- Ability to review and understand conceptual plans, scope documents, and designs for electrical transmission and developer interconnection projects.
- Facilitate the preparation and creation of schedules.
- Review the baseline/execution schedules.
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
- Perform critical path and float analysis reporting.
- Reports schedule status to the appropriate project Company management and the client.
- Provide analysis for the historical data, such as performed projects for future planning and forecasting.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Four-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field.
- Extensive P6 experience.
- In-depth knowledge/proficiency of the scope of projects within the utility industry.
- Transmission Line (Feeder) experience is required.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel, skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.