Contract Compliance Specialist (Temporary/Multiple Locations).816-2115
- Job Title
- Contract Compliance Specialist (Temporary/Multiple Locations).816-2115
A national telecommunications company seeks a Contract Compliance Specialist in one of the following locations Canonsburg, PA; Charlotte, NC; Alpharetta, GA; Phoenix, AZ or Houston, TX for a long-term, temporary assignment expected to last twelve months, possibly longer. This is a hybrid position: two days remote and three days onsite. The hourly rate is $25 - $30, depending on experience.
The Contract Compliance Specialist will serve as an expert in defining, creating, improving, and maintaining all processes related to compliance of commercial deal points of new and existing contracts and its abstraction into the contracts database, thereby improving administrative efficiencies and creating synergies for profitable growth. Additional duties include the following:
- Works closely with cross-functional partners to identify areas for process improvements to increase efficiency and quality of documents, abstractions, tools, and reports.
- Interfaces with various teams including Legal, Sales, Assets, Billing Operations, Small Cell Network, Contract Management & Relations, Business Information Systems and Shared Services to support the abstraction and management of contract terms and associated relationships to governing documents
- Develop and implement project plans and management reporting tools for certain customer projects to monitor progress and measure efficiencies based on the Contract Compliance established requirements and guidelines
- Works closely with cross-functional partners to identify areas for process improvements to increase efficiency and quality of documents, abstractions, tools, and reports to ensure compliance with commercial deal points impacting financial reports
- Responsible for developing performance measurement tools of abstraction process and document templates
- Proactively manage relationships with Sales (NSD’s, Area Sales Directors, AE’s, and Pre-Construction Services) to influence future customer negotiations by providing insight on the implementation impacts of commercial deals, certain customer project management, and status contract delivery
- Develops, improves, and maintains all training and reference guides in close cooperation with Technical Training Manager
- Manage complex contract issues. Supervise and/or assist with the resolution of contractual issues, including interpreting contract language and providing recommendations to the commercial team
- Supports as necessary the development of processes for automation of document development or other functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Five years of professional level technical/industry experience
- Two years of experience in project management
- Expert knowledge in reviewing and interpreting commercial real estate agreements.
- Quality Control experience
- Customer focus with proactive problem-solving approach to each customer inquiry
- Ability to lead staff and teams that are not direct reports including, setting of goals and priorities to facilitate achievement of organization objectives
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of wireless customer agreements in order to provide accurate interpretation and implementation.
- Highly motivated and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business and accounting practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of building and utilizing databases and reporting tools to administer and review commercial deal points and/or legal provisions
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.