UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
100% Remote@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a Business Analyst The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
As the Business Analyst you will;
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in federal contract and assistance agreement/grant management and administration. Expertise shall include, but not limited to:
- Collecting requirements, but also understanding technologies, such as Tableau
- Helping with assessments of business requirements get their arms around the different contracts
- Gathering requirements from clients and internal stakeholders based on current business processes and future business needs
- Minimum 4 years of relevant acquisition support experience
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Ensuring Small Business considerations are considered in each procurement
- Conducting and documenting market research
- Maintain an electronic contract file for each award ensuring all contractual documentation is complete and contains appropriate signatures and approvals
- Prepare all contract modifications
- Track specific information relevant to each contract and provide that information to the technical office staff as needed and through periodic reports
- Technology Modernization is preferred
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.