SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Forklift Operator) 2nd Shift- $19.75/hr
- Job Title
- Shipping & Receiving Associate (Forklift Operator) 2nd Shift- $19.75/hr
- Job ID
- Botkins, OH
- Other Location
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck / Forklift Operation), 3rd Shift, Food Production, Botkins, OH
$18.75/hr (Includes shift premium)
Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
We are seeking driven, qualified individuals to work as Shipping or Receiving clerks for the Botkins, OH production facility at 16197 County Rd 25A, Anna, OH 45302! There are multiple positions available on the 3rd Shift.
Our 3nd shift (11:00 pm - 7:30 am)
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck Operation) Job Qualifications:
- Fork Truck/forklift operation experience required
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Previous shipping and/or receiving experience preferred.
- 1 or more years of Industrial job experience is preferred.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Overtime and weekend work are required.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- No Top Out Rate
- Shift Premium Pay
- Daily OT
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Plan
- Company Match 401k
Apply today! For immediate consideration, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an essential employer in the US Food Supply Chain, Agrana Fruit US, Inc offers a stable, safe work environment for our employees. We are the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and foodservice industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.