SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Quality Lab Technician (1st Shift - Weekends Only)
- Job Title
- Quality Lab Technician (1st Shift - Weekends Only)
- Job ID
- Anna, OH 45302
- Other Location
Job Title: QC Lab Technician
Department: Quality Group
Scheduled Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (1st Shift - Weekends Only)
Department Supervisor: Jordan Stoll
- Lid filter testing
- Monitor supplies and notify when inventory items need replenished.
- Maintain proper records of test results
- Assure all products are in specification and alert FSQ Manager, if they are out of spec
- Correct instrument care and calibration
- Foreign Object investigations, as needed
· Microbiology Testing
- Equipment swabbing
- Yeast & Mold, standard plate and other micro test.
- Media prep
- Clean containers and equipment.
- Alert FSQ Manager of any growth in tests.
- Environmental air plates
· Computer Data Entry and Maintenance
- Customer certificates (coordinate)
- Finish Product results
- Printing Production & Lab Paperwork
- Printing Lab Histories for Production
· Daily Samples
- Set up sensory table
- Maintain sample retention library
- Conduct sensory analysis
· Test Raw Ingredients as Required
· Resample Totes
- Nonconforming product
- All experimental totes
· Observe all GMP’s, HAACP’s, good housekeeping and safety rules & regulations
- Ensures all HACCP, PRP, GMP, ISO Process and Procedures are being maintained and followed, by performing internal audits.
- Completion of all individual training as outlined by the training matrix or management
- Perform other duties as directed by Food Safety & Quality Manager.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.