Recruiter - Federal Contractor
- Job Title
- Recruiter - Federal Contractor
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Hanover, MD 21076
- Other Location
Recruiter experienced supporting Federal Contracts
Hanover, Maryland / Hybrid workAre you an experienced Recruiter familiar with Federal Contracting and supporting programs requiring resources with Security clearance?@Orchard LLC has been asked to assist a fast-growing Federal Contractor with an established business development pipeline that would necessitate doubling the size of the firm within 12-months, to recruit a Recruiter with the dynamism, creativity, and business savvy to identify, engage and deliver talent needed to be successful. The Recruiter will join an established team tasked with driving a successful recruiting strategy supporting a number of channels including highly cleared resources for the Intelligence Community (IC). Our client is looking to add someone who can penetrate the cleared market, engage talent, and deliver in a highly competitive market.
Do you understand the dynamics of the current market for talent in the Government Contracting sector, and how to attract the best talent?
Are you a talented sourcer of cleared resources, able to demonstrate a record of success finding and then engaging sought-after resources?
Do you enjoy working within a collaborative team of recruiters and working closely with business leaders to deliver great results, and impact the capture process?
Do you view yourself as innovative and creative in terms of talent acquisition, devising cost-effective solutions to market volatility, and delivering an exceptional employment brand to the market?
If your answer to these questions is an emphatic “yes” and you are ready to drive the successful expansion of the business while providing business insight and leveraging expertise; we need to hear from you.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a firm that has moved into the “large-contractor” sector and is ready to compete for business across a range of Government Agencies, including the highly cleared space. Our client has a great reputation as a valuable subcontractor and is reinventing itself as a prime contractor with direct ownership of its business pipeline. Our client wants to hire a motivated and energetic recruiter, looking to put their stamp upon a function, someone with great recruiting skills, but also the ability to collaborate for success with BD/Capture, Proposal Teams, and Delivery to build an exceptional company.
As the Recruiter, you will;
- Partner with the business and Talent Acquisition leaders to devise recruiting strategies aligned to the current pipeline of active and pending opportunities.
- Source scarce talent, including those with high-level clearances, and innovate to ensure engagement with prospects conversion to candidates, and ultimately employees.
- Provide market intelligence to inform business leaders and the TA team and constantly seek out approaches to give the firm an edge possible to compete.
- Deliver innovative sourcing and candidate attraction strategies to meet a dynamic and variable staffing environment.
- Actively manage the entire recruiting lifecycle through to onboarding new staff, with great professionalism, clarity, and an emphasis on quality.
- Conduct all activities in a manner compliant with all regulatory requirements, including working within applicant tracking technology and providing thorough documentation.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing, engaging, and delivering Federal talent including the cleared space, preferably to support the IC community.
- Evidence of success supporting all levels of hiring, including technical and functional roles.
- Familiarity with the Federal business development process, including examples of working closely with Capture teams through the proposal process, and working with subcontractors and prime contractors to elicit information and provide insights needed for success.
- Great negotiation skills and the ability to maintain candidate control from start to finish, including throughout the clearance transition process.
- Familiarity with emerging trends in talent acquisition and a recognition of the importance of both branding and candidate experience.
- A strong understanding of how to recruit in a manner compliant with regulations such as those set by EEOC and OFCCP.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion in every aspect of the hiring lifecycle.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.