- Job Title
- Executive Specialist
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a local, democratic group whose goal is to provide the best service possible to our patients, their families and fellow providers. They focus on creating a work environment that emphasizes patient centered care. They are unique in that we offer flexible scheduling, shorter shifts, more physician coverage and currently have over 330 practitioners treating patients in 22 different clinical settings.
The Telescope Health Executive Specialist will provide high-level administrative support toe the COO and other Executive Committee Members. Reporting directly to the COO, the Executive Liaison provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant organizes and coordinates at the director of the senior leadership and oversees projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organization skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
• Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events, manage executive’s social media platforms, and monitoring of emails.
• Prepare Work, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
• Attend all meetings as requested by the executive.
• Arrange travel and accommodations for executives.
• Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings and organizations that the executive is involved with.
• Provide communication on projects within team to the executive.
• Research topics as requested by leadership.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong abilities to post and maintain multiple social media pages
• Bachelor Degree
- Customer Service – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to targeted customer base/market, building relationships and acting as internal company advocate.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate and creative team-player with ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all levels within, and external to, the organization.
- Communication – able to effectively and persuasively express self verbally and in writing, using correct language and grammar in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, planning, scheduling and organizing professional schedule to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Systems & Software – proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 3+ years of related experience working in an executive assistant role or equivalent supporting the C-Level executives.
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong understanding of healthcare software as a service and information technology
• Proficiency on all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)