UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Automation Developer
- Job ID
- Falls Church, VA
- Other Location
Falls Church, VA
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has been an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for an Automation Developer in the Blue Prism Development realm. This opportunity is also open for Remote applicants. Automation Developer will work cross-functionally with business /IT operations and process analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- Design, development and testing of automation workflows in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives
- Deploy RPA components including bots, scripts, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with process analysts, IT professionals, business leaders, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver automation projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Collaborate on the creation of the ‘As-Is’ process designs (Process Definition Documents), and the ‘To Be’ process designs (Solution Design Document), and then deliver that solution.
- Configure Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Maintenance of existing solutions, modifying for enhancements, troubleshooting, identifying and fixing errors, and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Attend design reviews and testing meetings being responsible for the changes that result from the meeting.
- Accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software-related issues, suggesting improvements, and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Supports skills transfer by mentoring newly trained resources on best practices and development techniques.
Skills and Experience Required:
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Blue Prism development experience
- Able to design technical specification documents for automation Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.