UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
Remote Agile Coach
- Job Title
- Remote Agile Coach
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Reston, VA 20190
- Other Location
Remote Agile Coach
Remote work from Home@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has been an immediate opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for an experienced Agile Coach who will be responsible for coaching Agile software implementation project teams and Agile Release Trains. The successful candidate will have the demonstrated ability to coach complex software development or COTS customization projects using Agile and Hybrid methodologies with on-premise or cloud deployments, including the facilitation techniques of an Agile Coach, a Release Train Engineer (RTE), or a Senior Scrum Master such as Program Increment (PI) Planning.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience coaching complex cloud and on-premise projects consisting of many team members and senior stakeholders as well as working with third-party integrators
- Experience in coaching application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes.
- Experience coaching multiple application integrations teams and Agile Release Trains throughout project full-life cycles, using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) techniques.
- Experience in coaching application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes, including writing good stories, PI Planning and facilitation, Sprint ceremonies, and techniques for building Quality at all stages
- Experience with coaching Product owners on engaging stakeholders to capture and prioritize business needs.
- Strong oral and written communications with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well under pressure with tight deadlines Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint intermediate to advanced skills.
- ServiceNow ITBM Agile or Jira
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) coaching experience - wide variety of SAFe certifications and/or courses
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile terminology, ceremonies, practices, and recommendations
- Knowledge of Identity Management and/or Compliance (CMMC) is a plus.
- ServiceNow's Agile module experience is preferred.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.