Paralegal - Immigration (Temporary/Remote).590
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Immigration (Temporary/Remote).590
- Work From Home
A boutique law firm located in Newark, New Jersey seeks an Immigration Paralegal on a long-term, temporary basis. The position is remote with an hourly rate of $25-$35. Writing samples will be requested prior to interviews.
Your immigration experience should include VAWA cases, battered spouse petitions, removal of conditions, adjustment of status and consular processing. This is a high-volume practice requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills are as you will have frequent contact with clients and will prepare written correspondence and court filings. Outstanding organization and follow-up skills are a must as you will be monitoring the firm’s court calendar and answering the phones.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience filing VAWA and I-751 petitions and EOIR filings
- I-360/I-485 battered spouse cases
- I-130/I-485 marriage cases
- I-751 removal of conditions cases
- Familiarity with Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) and immigration court procedures
- Ability to handle phones and calendar management
- Ability to write cover letters and affidavits
- Ability to use E-immigration
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Strong knowledge of G Suite: Calendar and scheduling is critical
- Internet savvy
- Access to computer, internet, cell phone
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.