Real Estate Account Analyst (Temporary/PA).816-2047
- Job Title
- Real Estate Account Analyst (Temporary/PA).816-2047
National telecommunications company seeks a Real Estate Account Analyst in Canonsburg, PA. The position is hybrid: three days onsite and two days remote. This is a long-term, temporary assignment expected to last at least 12 months. The hourly rate is $21-$26, depending upon experience.
The Real Estate Account Analyst will ensure the ongoing accuracy of data (transaction records, financial processing, and control transaction processes) in the JDE Property Management system. The efforts of this position result in proper payments to the landowner as a result of proper escalation, data and billing corrections for customer and landlord accounts and other JDE functions.
- Responsible for landlord account reconciliation process. Process includes: review of the general ledger and all associated sub ledgers in accordance with the legal contracts to verify accuracy of payments or billings; recommend necessary adjustments and work with Property teams to negotiate settlements when necessary; upon final determination, make corrections in JDE.
- Interacts with Landlords via telephone, email or other correspondence. Explains contract terms and outcomes of account reconciliations both past and present. Communicates solutions for over payment collection.
- Researches and interprets various legal documents and contract terms. Corresponds with internal teams/departments and external account holders to ensure accuracy in billing, payment and overall data integrity. Escalates issues found during this process.
- Updates JDE when data issues are identified. These updates directly impact billing, payments, and FAS13 financials. Ensures all terms and conditions are accurate in JDE per the legal contract.
- Responsible for administering multiple recurring processes that have an impact on monthly financials. All processes require a thorough review of data output, legal contracts and updates to JDE. Processes include, but are not limited to, the monthly escalation of all revenue and expense, termination of revenue and expense streams, detection of data inaccuracies that result in incorrect FAS13 adjustments.
- Responsible for managing various projects. Works on special accounts, data integrity reports and projects which may fall as an exception to normal processing.
- Has thorough knowledge of JDE tables and field usage. Understands flow of data from Property Management to General Ledger. Understands required field use for Recurring Billing, Escalation, FAS13 processing.
- Meets deadlines in accordance with processes and procedures. Works under monthly deadlines to ensure timely financial adjustments.
- High school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years Accounting experience
- Experience reviewing Legal Real Estate contracts preferred
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a fast paced detail oriented profession
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent pc skills – Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
- Ability to comprehend legal documents
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong analysis and reporting capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet monthly deadlines
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.