Sr. Acquisition Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. Acquisition Manager
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
Sr. Acquisition Manager
100% Remote@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a Sr. Acquisition Manager. The candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
As the Sr. Acquisition Manager you will;
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in federal contract and assistance agreement/grant management and administration. Expertise shall include, but not limited to:
- Must be capable to articulate acquisition policies, processes, and procedures, and discuss solutions to assist end users in fulfilling their program needs.
- Provide expertise in all phases of contracting (pre-award, award, and post-award phases) to allow effective performance of tasks.
- Act as a central focal point for acquisition processes and coordinate with the Contracting Officer on issues affecting acquisitions, programs, and practices.
- Review and determine the completeness of each assigned acquisition package.
- Communicate and make a recommendation to the end user, within two business days after receipt of each package, to either return the package to the end user with specific actionable comments or recommend sending the package forward execution.
- Provide acquisition/assistance and Business Template creation, management, version, control, and training.
- Draft and track progress against acquisition timelines mutually determined by the contracting activity and requirements owner without undue delay or negative impact to the mission.
- Provide support for business related taskers or data calls.
- Routinely participate in recurring meetings facilitated by the FS Contracting Officer.
Your background will include;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant acquisition support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 7 years of relevant acquisition experience
- PMP, or equivalent certification required
- Provide acquisition support to FS for the creation and processing of required contracting documents in accordance with applicable current rules, policies, laws and regulations.
- Provide contract documentation development and processing support to include, but not limited to:
- Identification and drafting of special clauses and provisions to address unique program situations.
- Drafting sole and limited source justifications.
- Support in drafting of solicitations and requests for quotes, requests for information, sources sought announcements, special notices, and award notices
- Drafting acquisition plans, strategies, and evaluation criteria.
- Ensuring Small Business considerations are considered in each procurement
- Conducting and documenting market research.
- Maintain an electronic contract file for each award ensuring all contractual documentation is complete and contains appropriate signatures and approvals.
- Prepare all contract modifications
- Track specific information relevant to each contract and provide that information to the technical office staff as needed and through periodic reports.
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.