BI Data Analyst
- Job Title
- BI Data Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Off Site
- Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Other Location
We are looking for a motivated, problem-solving Data Scientist with a background in Business Analytics to join our Team. This role will focus on business; leveraging predictive and prescriptive analytics to drive consumer demand, forecast, enhance decision making and use data to help navigate our strategic priorities.
Fully Remote position.
Must be able to work for any employer without sponsorship
We are looking for someone with experience with:
- Focused on actionable insights – able to deep dive into unstructured and structured data to understand trends and clearly communicate the “why” behind the data
- Expert with data visualization concepts and design – able to transfer data into digestible, understandable visuals to support business decisions
- Explore, examine and interpret data to generate insights and use them to drive market demand, forecast and build scalable solutions
- Able to communicate complex data and concepts to non-technical audience
- Propose creative solutions to existing business challenges using data
- Consistently evaluate KPIs and provide optimization feedback
- Up to date on latest research, trends and information in business analytics
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure supply fits demand needs
- Provide standard weekly reporting on account performance and metrics
- Required Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics or related field from an accredited university.
1 year of related analytical experience and an advanced degree is preferred.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with all levels of the organization.
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
· Provide business recommendations and translate business needs into data requirements.
· Preferred knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
· Preferred proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI and SQL.