- Job Title
- Webinar Specialist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Vienna, VA 22181
- Other Location
100% Onsite - Vienna, VA@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a Webinar Specialist. The candidate must be able to obtain a DOT Public Trust Clearance.
Must be able to obtain a DOT Public Trust Clearance
As the Webinar Specialist you will;
Position will provide web conference support. This includes:
• Develop and implement guidelines and protocol for conducting webinars, stakeholder outreach, posting presentations and discussions, and streamlining the current webinar process for further outreach and participation
• Provide administrative and logistical support for scheduling, registering, and following up with participants for each webcast
• Facilitate webinars by setting up the technical aspects and assisting the presenters with putting together training presentations. practicing presentations, and using the web conference technology
• Ensure conformance with SCORM, compliance with Section 508, and other regulations and standards for all electronic components
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing and analyze the needs of the target audience
Your background will include;
- Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and three (3) years' related subject matter/instruction experience, with at least one year's experience using web conferencing systems (Adobe Connect) and presentation systems (PowerPoint).
- This position will have expertise in Adobe Systems software and possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, as well as to analyze the needs of the target audience.
If your experience and interests align with this role, and you want to build a career with a growing Federal contractor that prides itself on its ability to collaborate for success and has an excellent new business pipeline, then we need to hear from you. Please apply.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.