Site Services Coordinator (Temporary/MA).794.3792
- Job Title
- Site Services Coordinator (Temporary/MA).794.3792
Global pharmaceutical company seeks a Site Services Coordinator (Temporary) to join their team. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last 12 months, possibly longer. This position is hybrid, 2-3 days per work week including Mondays on-site in Baltimore, Maryland. The hourly rate is between $20-$25, depending upon experience.
This Site Services Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of Facilities maintenance and Site Services functions. Additional duties include but are not limited to :
- Generation, closing and filing of all Facilities Management work orders;
- Planning and coordination of outsourced labor and contracts—including the daily responsibilities of the contract Day Time Porter;
- Assisting in the coordination of department activities with respect to the Company's production and holiday schedule.
- Serving as the department Records Retention coordinator;
- Provide back up support to assist with the issuance of employee ID cards and appropriate area accesses.
- Provide customer service/support to employees of all levels by following The Company's policies, procedures and standards.
- Generates monthly work order schedule reports, work order backlog reports, as well as monthly work order backlog memo.
- Prepares shopping carts for purchase orders to the appropriate vendor.
- Performs data entry for Mainsaver maintenance management systems.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the site.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Facilities or other senior leaders.
- Conference Room scheduling.
- Invoice review for accuracy.
- Supply ordering and inventory control.
- Maintaining Updated Visitor’s Assistance Manual.
- Responsible for coordination of all maintenance functions, including issuing demand, preventive and calibration work orders. This person is also responsible for closing and filing all work orders, generating work order schedule reports, work order backlog reports and work order backlog memos on a monthly basis. Ensure that all work orders are generated and distributed to the organization in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for coordination of Housekeeping, day to day activities for the Day Time Porter, lawn care services, pest control services and conference room activities. Maintains/Monitors and orders inventories for Site Services activities as well as carpet care. Also serves as the department Records Retention Coordinator.
- Promotes proper understanding of the Facilities/Site Services function to other on-site and The Company's organizations. The Coordinator educates other organizations within the Company regarding the value of Facilities/Site Services management. This education is intended to help other organizations understand the impact their functions have on the Facilities/Site Services organization’s efforts to properly maintain the Company’s assets. This also ensures that all organizations maintain a focus on optimizing the Company’s assets.
- Responsible for assistance in issuing employee ID cards and area access. Maintain employee access forms and provide direction to all employees on use of access cards. Review Area Clearance (Access) Forms for proper user level and the proper approvals. Also assists with special projects as needed.
- Education required - HS diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience required - At least five years’ experience performing data entry
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage Multiple Priorities and Tasks
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Mainsaver Maintenance or equivalent work tracking system (preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook or other e-mail program
- Knowledge of internet based supply ordering
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.