SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Production Supervisor
- Job ID
- Syracuse, NY 13027
- Other Location
Agrana Fruit is currently hiring for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor that is directly responsible for all manufacturing activities to ensure a safe and efficient operation to deliver quality products in accordance with the shift production priorities
We are a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery, and food service. Our team of experts is passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
- Labor Management and allocation
- Training and development
- Continuous improvement projects
- Product quality, focusing on HACCP and GMP practices
Production Supervisor Job Requirements
- Minimum two years supervisory experience in the food industry, pharmaceutical, or other like industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP, Quality Testing and Safety Concerns, and SAP operating systems
- Previous experience managing sanitation activities and understanding of sanitation cleaning process required.
- Strong computer skills proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent leadership and cross-functional team skills
- Knowledge of SAP operating systems a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills focusing on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action.
Agrana Fruit offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
As a global company, we are very proud of our diverse workforce and attach great importance to equal opportunity and diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation who is passionate about their career to apply.
If interested, email Marie.Rodriguez@agrana.com or apply today!