UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Washington, DC 20009
- Other Location
SharePoint Developer – Federal Project
Work from home
Active Secret Clearance RequiredAre you a SharePoint Developer experienced in transitioning applications to the Cloud?@Orchard LLC has been retained by a fast-growing Service-Owned (SDVOSB) Federal Contractor to assist them to identify a talented SharePoint Developer with an active Secret Clearance to support the migration of SharePoint applications to the Cloud. The agency supported is within the Department of Defense and the tasks are of significant value and time sensitivity. The current contract is slated to run until Fall 2024.
Are you looking to apply your expertise to assist with a mission-critical migration at scale that will test your programmatic and business analysis skills?
Do you like working closely with government clients to design and develop enterprise applications leveraging your SharePoint expertise?
Do you want to work on a project in support of national security and military readiness?
Can you demonstrate the consultative skills to team with your government client, and the prime contractor to deliver exceptional products in a rapid, high-quality fashion?
As the SharePoint Developer you will;
- Support the DOD client in migrating SharePoint applications into a Cloud-hosted environment.
- Recommend comprehensive continuity processes to include, incident response and disaster recovery approaches to maintain maximum availability leveraging both client-specific Cloud Services and selected CSP capabilities.
- Conduct programmatic and business process analysis, process diagramming/mapping, and associated systems services.
- Provide advice and counsel to the organization in the area of SharePoint expertise.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Provide development engineering support and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities.
- Design and develop enterprise applications in a Web environment.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize the software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of experience (An additional 4+years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.)
- An active SECRET Clearance.
- Prior experience with developing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint infrastructure services to support information sharing throughout the customer environment. Using SharePoint Designer Office 365 SharePoint.
- Developing .net APIs and SharePoint Solutions. Analyzing and improving application and Web service performance.
- Experience migrating legacy applications and Web services to the core and shared infrastructure services.
- Demonstrated competency troubleshooting SharePoint problems and issues.
- Competency in;
- Working with SQL Database
- Creating complex workflows.
- Agile development processes and implementation.
- Secure coding standards.
- Requirements creation/management and configuration management tools.
- Configuration/change management systems
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II; Cloud Practitioner AND/OR Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
- Military systems experience.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
- Cloud design, implementation, and configuration.
- Security Development Operations (SecDevOps).
- Experience in report building, such as PowerBI and SSRS.
- Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.).
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.