Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1937
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1937
A national telecommunications company seeks a Project Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last 12-months. The position is hybrid: two days remote and three days onsite. The hourly rate is $22- $27.Primary Duties:
The Project Coordinator will manage various workflows for the Revenue and Expense teams and will be responsible for coordination of numerous inquiries and proper assignment of process tasks. Additional duties include the following:
- Monitor and maintain Department Operations folders within Microsoft Outlook.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to provide detail and resolve various requests received on a daily basis; Escalates issues found during this process.
- Update tracking system(s) to ensure status of various process tasks is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Maintain accurate workflow systems and set up new site location related tasks.
- Responsible for working on special projects which may fall as an exception to normal day-to-day processing including updates to the Company's Financial System.
- Maintains service level commitments with business partners to meet monthly targets and to ensure timely financial adjustments.
- Works with the Operations Manager to ensure that SOX process controls and narratives are accurate, updated and controls are always being maintained .
- Provide additional administrative support, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a fast paced, detail oriented profession
- Experience reviewing Legal contracts preferred
- Some Accounting experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to research, analyze and summarize issues
- Excellent PC skills – Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
- Ability to comprehend legal documents and maintain confidential information
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Drives Results - Drives tasks to successful completion and closure
- Customer Focus – Independently anticipates and meets customer needs while building strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Communicates Effectively - Ability to communicate clear, concise, and professional with internal and external customers
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.