Recruiting Assistant – Legal (NYC).545
- Job Title
- Recruiting Assistant – Legal (NYC).545
A cutting-edge commercial litigation law firm with a commitment to civil rights and public interest law is seeking a Recruiting Assistant for its New York City office. The compensation is $55K-65K, depending on experience.
The Recruiting Assistant will provide support for the day-to-day execution of attorney, law student and staff recruiting functions at the Firm alongside the Recruiting and DE&I Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to a diverse range of internal and external-facing functions, with significant room to take initiative and play an impactful role in the firm. Additional duties include the following:
- Manage high volume interview scheduling for law students, attorneys, and staff candidates.
- Ensure timely and professional correspondence with potential candidates, law schools and recruiters.
- Set up travel for prospective law student hires.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of the Firm’s applicant tracking system daily.
- Enter all submissions from recruiters, declines of candidates, interview information and schedules to our applicant tracking system.
- Gather and organize interview feedback and applicant materials in preparation for weekly Recruiting and DE&I update call.
- Support Firm’s summer program.
- Assist with on-campus recruiting tasks, recruiting events, and recruiting post offer lunches/dinners.
- Assist with general administrative duties including creating invitations and tracking RSVP’s.
- Post job descriptions on firm website and external job boards as directed.
- Provide administrative support for diversity related tasks, initiatives, and events.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, e.g., in a recruiting or administrative role in a law firm or professional services.
- Clear communication and attention to detail with the ability to always highlight the most important information.
- Proactively communicate the status of your work and share updates with colleagues when necessary and ensuring that your work is mistake-free.
- Comfortable balancing tasks of varying levels of urgency and complexity. Work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Take initiative and ownership of projects and follow through on completion.
- Proactively anticipate, communicate, and work to independently resolve obstacles you encounter in your work.
- Possess a strong customer-service orientation and ability to work well within a team.
- Must be flexible to be available after hours to assist with recruiting and professional development projects as assigned. Candidate must be comfortable in an environment where your responsibilities may vary from day to day.
- Adhere to firm policies regarding the protection of confidential data and demonstrate sensitivity to (and good judgment in connection with) confidential attorney, personnel, and Firm matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, with strong Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking software, attorney-evaluation software, and/or website management a plus.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.