UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Spray Painter
- Job ID
- Elgin, OK 73538
- Other Location
Elgin, OK 73538
@Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has been an opening to support our large Federal Systems Integration firm for a Spray Painter for a critical program in Elgin, OK. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the largest defense contractors that have over $22.59 billion dollars in revenue and are a publicly-traded company. The company works in a fast-paced environment with over 84, 000 employees worldwide. The initial contract duration will be 6 months with a strong potential FTE opportunity for the right fit. This will be a 4/40 work schedule (works four, 10-hour days and then gets three days off each week), and the shift timings will be 6 am - 4.30 pm.
- Prepares vehicles to be painted up to and including pressure washing, sanding, masking.
- Coats surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as paint, varnish, enamel, lacquer, dope, or stain using a spray gun.
- Selects and mixes coating material: coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer using brush or roller.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Conducts post paint operations up to and including stenciling, taping, applying decals, and applying protective materials.
- High School Diploma/GED with Prior exposure to paint operations (Preferred)
- Motion – Periodic stationary positioning, with potential periods of movement that may involve working on or with materials/objects that may be in various vertical or horizontal positions; capability to move or transition to other settings and/or physical areas, some of which may be outdoors, with the potential need to access and work inside small or narrow spaces, or that may be overhead or at ground level.
- Strength – Ability to move and position moderate to potentially heavy objects, with a need to move items vertically from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another.
- Speaking & Hearing - Ability to communicate and exchange information clearly in varied settings; interact with others; express or exchange ideas, and communicate interpersonally and in group settings. Ability to detect sounds in varied settings with moderate to high degrees of background noise. Ability to distinguish and detect specific noises and/or vibrations associated with operating equipment and/or equipment in use.
- Vision - Close vision; visual acuity to safely operate machinery and/or other mechanical, industrial, or electronic equipment, read and assess instructions or other written or visual communications.
If your experiences and interest align with this exciting opportunity, we need to hear from you. Apply today!
Established in 2010, @Orchard (formerly Talent Orchard) has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.