Credit & Collections Analyst (Temporary, MA).816-1909
- Job Title
- Credit & Collections Analyst (Temporary, MA).816-1909
National telecommunications company seeks a Credit & Collections Analyst for a temporary position expected to last at least 6 months, possibly longer. This is a hybrid position: two days remote and three days onsite in Charlotte, NC or Westborough, MA. The hourly rate is $25 - $30, depending upon experience.
The Credit & Collections Analyst will serve as the primary customer contact for the credit & collections, customer service and cash application functions of an assigned portfolio. The position will manage the customer base in a positive manner and will help the department reach its cash collection and DSO goals. The Credit & Collections Analyst will be responsible for the credit and collection efforts, as directed by the Manager of Credit and Collections to ensure the proper account coverage across the delinquent portfolio and provide daily feedback on unresolved issues. The position reports to the Supervisor of Credit and Collections. Additional duties include the following:
- Responsible for collection activities of the assigned portfolio, including but not limited to ensuring consistent, timely follow up, as well as, and adherence to the standards of responsible collection practices.
- Provide analysis and feedback to manager explaining variances in customer cash trends.
- Make collection calls/emails and follow up to customers within a “customer focused” framework; leading to the resolution of payment issues, by proactive Identification and resolution methods.
- Analyze customer invoices to ensure contract terms and conditions are being followed.
- Cash applications and adjustments to specific accounts as provided by Treasury backup.
- Resolution of Customer Email and Phone inquiries expected within a 24 hour turn-around.
- Ability to utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to help solve issues.
- Ability to diagnose and correct misapplications within the Oracle Accounting system.
- Gather credit and/or collections reference information, as required when needed.
- Complete ad hoc projects and related deliverables, as assigned.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Must have strong general knowledge of the billing and collections process cycles.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate challenges and present actions and solutions, along with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional and positive demeanor and continually multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization using interdepartmental communication.
- Strong negotiation skills and use solid judgment in changing a customer’s objections into a commitment to pay.
- Three to five years previous collections experience within an Accounting environment (previous high-tech experience preferred).
- Experience in a multi-functional role and using multi-company accounting software package – Oracle Preferred
- 4 year college degree preferred, but not required in Accounting, Business or equivalent experience.
- Complete use and functionality of the Microsoft 2010 Office product suite.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.