Paralegal - Banking.324
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Banking.324
A global financial services corporation seeks an experienced Paralegal - Banking to join their team in New York. There is a hybrid work schedule that will be determined by the manager. Base salary is $80K-$100K with a bonus of $10K-$15K.
The Paralegal - Banking will work within the Legal Department. Primary responsibilities will involve assisting the attorneys in the Bank Lending practice with the documentation of credit facility documents as well as various corporate documents required for the internal business clients. Additional duties are as follows:
- Support the lending attorneys in their efforts to draft, review, negotiate, and document various credit facility agreements, ancillary documents, powers of attorney, secretary’s certificates, and various other agreements and documents to support the business. Assist with the filing of financing statements, notarizations and other corporate transactional duties. Draft, organize, and maintain credit documentation as requested.
- Review and develop procedures as needed to improve the documentation process.
- Creating contract abstracts, summarizing key points/dates as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a paralegal working with law firms or financial services companies supporting the legal teams and documentation. Strong understanding of, and familiarity with, contract terms for credit agreements and secured and unsecured credit transactions in general is essential. Ability to manage a high volume of transactions with competing deadlines. Familiarity with the UCC and experience drafting filing financing statements is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, technical drafting skills, and attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure, operate comfortably in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and manage a significant workload with minimal supervision. Ability to think creatively and propose solutions. Unquestionable ethical and professional judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information. Highly motivated and adaptable.
- Ability to work with people from regions around the world.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.