Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1865
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1865
National telecommunications company seeks a Project Coordinator in Canonsburg, PA. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last 12-months. The position will be on site on a hybrid basis beginning on February 14, 2022, three days per week or as determined by the manager. The hourly rate is $19 - $26, depending upon experience.
The Project Coordinator will support a team with assigned projects as requested: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Additional duties include the following:
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested
- Provides additional administrative support as required
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.