Operations Coordinator (Temporary/CA).816-1755
- Job Title
- Operations Coordinator (Temporary/CA).816-1755
National telecommunications company seeks an Operations Coordinator in Irvine, CA . This is a short-term, temporary position expected to last until May, 2022 possibly longer. The position will be on site on a hybrid basis, three days per week or as determined by the manager. The hourly rate is $20 - $25 depending upon experience. An Excel assessment test will be administered prior to resume submissions.
The Operations Coordinator will support the Network Design Team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Additional duties include the following:
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Issue POs, process Check Requests, and process Invoices for Node and Fiber Engineering work
- Provides assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in the Company's systems: CRM, PMT, Oracle
- Responsible for helping the Network Design team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested
- Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and providing meeting minutes to the team.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- 1-3 years experience working in a financial system issuing POs and processing payments
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excel FORMULAS - VLOOKUP - PIVOTS - DATA ANALYSIS
- Financial Reporting Analysis