Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1837
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator (Temporary/PA).816-1837
National telecommunications company seeks a Project Coordinator near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on a hybrid basis: in the office at least three days a week. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last at least 12 months, possibly longer. The hourly rate is $22 - $27, depending upon experience.
The Project Coordinator will support a team with assigned projects as requested: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. Additional duties include the following:
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed.
- Various office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)
- High school diploma/associate's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software.
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach.