Cash Application Specialist (Temporary, NC/MA).816-1805
- Job Title
- Cash Application Specialist (Temporary, NC/MA).816-1805
National telecommunications company seeks a Cash Application Specialist. . This is a hybrid position: two days remote and three days onsite in Westborough, MA. or Charlotte, NC area. This is a long-term, temporary position expected to last at least 10 months, possibly longer. The hourly rate is $25 - $30, depending upon experience.
The Cash Application Specialist will serve as the primary customer contact for answering questions driven from the monthly billing statement. This position will manage the customer base in a positive manner and will help the Credit and Collections department reach its cash collection and DSO goals. The position will be responsible for the customer satisfaction efforts, as directed by the Credit and Collection Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure the proper account coverage across the delinquent portfolio and provide daily feedback on unresolved issues. Additional duties include the following:
- Apply client payments to invoices and complete all payment batches daily in Oracle
- Perform Finance related projects – as assigned
- Run Oracle reports for Unapplied Cash resolution
- Apply credits to customers as required including write offs
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Ability to utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool to help solve issues.
- Gather credit and/or collections reference information, as required when needed.
- Complete ad hoc projects and related deliverables, as assigned.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Business or equivalent experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office 2010
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Oracle with experience in cash applications:
- Enthusiastic and effective communicator
- Well organized, attentive to detail and accurate
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction
- Flexible, ability to change assignment or plans for day with little notice
- Intermediate Excel experience
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.