- Job Title
- Technical Producer
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Framingham, MA 01701
- Other Location
We believe that digital transformation can be a force for good, improving the lives of everyone involved. We have been a Salesforce partner since before there was an ecosystem and have been privileged to help some of the world’s most celebrated brands on their path to digital transformation. At ListEngage, we believe that talent trumps location, and that communication, respect, and team work are the values that enable us to deliver for each other, our stakeholders, and our customers.
The Technical Producer codes responsive emails and landing pages, as well as develops and manages quality assurance (QA) and user acceptance (UAT) testing and analysis of automated segmentation and sending program.
The Technical Producer provides support to customers in the process of designing, developing, coding and launching complex email campaigns and associated landing pages. This role focuses primarily on translating customer-stated business objectives and technical requirements into actionable solutions and understanding customer communication needs and data streams. This includes designing and documenting solutions to leverage automation, dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other sophisticated capabilities to maximize customer success.
This role includes coding HTML emails and landing pages, and using marketing technology such as, Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s proprietary scripting language (AMPscript), automation and database tools to execute highly dynamic, data-driven campaigns.
- Work with Customer to understand key campaign parameters and inputs such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization, and overall creative approach.
- Instill confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications (written and verbal) and provide best practices recommendations to our customers.
- Lead technical aspects of projects related to responsive email and landing page campaigns. • Create HTML emails and landing pages using HTML and CSS (inline and embedded styles).
- Leverage marketing technologies such as, Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting languages to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content.
- Assist with the execution of sophisticated email campaign sends.
- Develop robust documentation.
- Assist in the development/enablement of Production Specialist resources.
- Manage data flows and lists and suggest areas for optimization.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform content, URL, functional and rendering testing on various domains along with data management, build creation, executing queries and data extensions.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code templates and design and execute test plans.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers, email clients and/or devices with a strong sense of web design, responsive coding techniques and user experience fundamentals.
- Ability to understand business goals and translate technical and non-technical information to and from clients.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, through task delegation, solutions design, and technical development, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Knowledge of email compliant HTML and email marketing platforms or experience with XML, JSON, jQuery, PHP, ASP, and Object Oriented Programming is a plus.
- Strong organizational, consulting, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is a must.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Required Skills