Call Center Representative (Temporary/Multiple Locations).816-1782
- Job Title
- Call Center Representative (Temporary/Multiple Locations).816-1782
A national telecommunications company seeks a Customer Service Representative in one of the following locations: Rochester, NY or Miami, FL for a temporary assignment expected to last for approximately seven months. The hours are Monday - Friday, 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. with an hourly rate of $17.45. The position is currently remote but when offices reopen it will be onsite on a hybrid basis, three days per week.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support as requested. Additional duties include the following:
- Call center experience/customer service for approximately fifty calls per day
- Data Entry
- Schedule meetings and conference calls and plan and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain weekly schedules for department personnel.
- Coordinate responses to all routine written or telephone communications.
- Support department with various requests and projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree/some college preferred
- Two (2) or more years related office experience
- Excellent PC skills: beginning level knowledge of Visio, Intermediate level knowledge of Outlook, Excel, the Internet and Advanced level knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent office skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good phone skills and pleasant phone manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize