- Job Title
- Material Handler
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- 3 Month Temp to Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32250-0249
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a Medical Equipment & Supply Wholesaler organization in their search for a Material Handler
Status: Temp to Perm
Maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory and verifying the completeness of an order before delivering material to shipping department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine proper storage method location based on demand and environmental factors.
- Accurately reads deliveries and production orders to retrieve product from lean lifts and racks and delivers to the appropriate department.
- Accept, count and move incoming deliveries to specific locations in the warehouse.
- Verifies and maintains inventories via cycle counts and physical inventory
- Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
- Assures material handling areas are kept in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Required Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Work experience in similar environment helpful
• Use of Microsoft Office applications
• Use of SAP preferred but not required
- Optional Skills
Adhere and support company's quality and safety policies and procedures.
Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation.
Able to work in a team setting and independently under minimum supervision
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels internally as well as externally.
Problem solving & Decision Making / Adaptability & Flexibility
High level of customer service displaying positive attitude.
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $15.00 Hourly