Corporate Associate – Temp-to Perm (NYC).069
- Job Title
- Corporate Associate – Temp-to Perm (NYC).069
A prestigious, mid-sized firm located in the heart of New York City is seeking a Corporate Associate on a temporary to permanent position. This position has a cohort schedule structured and is temporarily partly remote but will return to a 5-day in-office role.
The ideal Corporate Associate will be dedicated, intelligent, versatile, detail-oriented, and resourceful person who has a strong drive to initiate and participate in client development efforts and must be committed to exceptional client service and provide top-quality legal representation. This role involves significant client contact and involvement in all phases of transactional representation for growing businesses for both domestic and international middle-market clients. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 5-7 years of experience in capital-raising transactions in private markets, securities regulation, mergers & acquisitions, lending transactions, commercial transaction documentation, corporate governance, and providing general counsel support
- Participates in representing clients involved in strategic transactions, including business combinations, restructurings, and reorganizations.
- Represent clients in equity and debt financings, particularly in the growth stages of the client’s business.
- Advise clients in connection to inquiries from regulatory agencies, customers, and the business community.
- Perform various client services and support duties as assigned by supervising Partner.
- New York State Bar is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong organizational skills.
- Successful candidates will be highly responsive, have a strong work ethic, and commit to exceptional client service and top-quality work products.
- Ability to be a proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Intellectual curiosity for the business and ability to earn the trust and respect of internal and external clients.
- Qualified candidates will be motivated self-starters with stellar academic credentials, a commitment to excellence, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent drafting, research, analytical, and communication skills.