Attorney - Banking (Temporary/Remote).324
- Job Title
- Attorney - Banking (Temporary/Remote).324
A boutique research firm seeks an experienced Banking Attorney for a temporary position expected to last approximately 3 months. The position is fully remote and the hourly rate is competitive depending upon experience.
The Banking Attorney will be involved in accurate and timely analysis of LIBOR fallbacks and terms of new-issue SOFR loans using customized tools. Loan data services include hedge funds, CLOs, law firms, and sell-side financial institutions. The ideal candidate is a mid-to-senior lawyer with experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing credit agreements with a keen eye for detail and issue spotting.
- Admitted to practice in a U.S. jurisdiction
- Familiarity with leveraged finance market and LIBOR transition preferred
- 3+ years of Big Law experience in leveraged finance
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.