UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
SAP Training SME
- Job Title
- SAP Training SME
- Job ID
- Claremont, CA 91711
- Other Location
SAP Training SME
Work from homeUS-Citizenship Required
Secret Clearance required
@Orchard LLC has been retained by an established Federal Contractor (8A SDVOSB) to assist in identifying SAP professionals with in-depth functional expertise, to support a major project for the US Navy. Our client has the ability to hire professionals as salaried staff, W2 or 1099 independent contractors, and is anxious to speak with experienced talent.
This position conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses. Develops and revises these courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs. Prepares all instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids). Prepares all student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms). Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars. Prepares visual information maps. Conducts knowledge capture sessions and develops innovative methodologies for accelerating time to knowledge and capabilities when onboarding new staff.
Your responsibilities include:
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Work is performed under general supervision.
Your background will include:
- Must have experience with EnableNow and SuccessFactors tools as well as SAP Learning Solutions (LSO) tool/ equivalent tool.
Additional preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or five (3) years demonstrated experience in providing training solutions for IT user communities.
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atorchard.com.