Prevention Curriculum Trainer
- Job Title
- Prevention Curriculum Trainer
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Miami, FL 33156
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a Non Profit company in the Miami, FL area in their search for a Prevention Trainer.
This is a Direct Hire - On Site position.
The Prevention Specialist receives directives from the Program Director.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of all assigned sites
Conduct site visits, data collection, data storage and dissemination of information (case plans, etc.) to the necessary government agencies.
Ensure compliance with funding sources and contract agreements.
Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with the rules and regulations of RTV.
Develop new partnerships with sites/ministries.
The Prevention Specialist reports to the Program Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains relationship with all sites/ministries.
• Contacts sites at least every two weeks to make sure they are pleased with their program administration
• Participate in weekly Prevention Coordinator meetings to address any issues related to all sites/ministries with Program Director.
• Participate in agency bi-monthly meetings to address any issues related to events, activities, and/or issues of each schools as they relate to the participants of the program.
• Maintains documentation related to the collection of case plans of all sites/ministries.
• Is responsible for quality assurance, by ensuring all files are complete with case manager.
• Oversees responsibilities of (interns) social workers and collection of documentation; Supervises relationship with Barry University, Social Worker Supervisor, and school interns.
• Oversees compliance of all facilitators and case manager.
• Maintains and develops new training strategies of RTV new and old.
• Develop and conduct staff training and continuing education in-services.
• Oversee staff reporting in accordance with the Quality Assurance Measures.
• Keep abreast of all information pertinent to existing grant and funding opportunities.
• Develop reports for the Program Director
• Represent the organization at provider meetings, conferences, and training
• Seek out new funding opportunities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.A. required
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work with diverse people, especially disadvantaged youth
- Excellent computer skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Supervisory experience
- Required Skills
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to work with diverse people, especially disadvantaged youth
Excellent computer skills
Leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Pay Range
- $40,000.00 Annually to $44,000.00 Annually