SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Corporate Automation Engineer
- Job Title
- Corporate Automation Engineer
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH
- Other Location
Corporate Automation Engineer (Remote)
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., a global leader in the production of fruit preparations for the dairy industry, is seeking a Corporate Automation Specialist to insure the reliability of all plant manufacturing automation infrastructure including, PLC’s, HMIs, PLC&HMI programming, SQL databases, SQL transactions, data logging, shop-floor Ethernet, automation servers, software deployment to support general plant automation, and all other processes as directed by the Head of Engineering that link manufacturing equipment to plant automation control and supervision. This position is the first line support for all production facilities.
Corporate Automation Engineer Job Responsibilities:
· Ability to support all plant locations for emergency problem resolution.
· Understanding all facets of the shop-floor automation system.
· Maintain ongoing focus on the goal of improving systems to improve productivity, ease of use, and reporting effectiveness throughout all plant processes.
· Emphasis on quick response and resolution with high regard for service to users.
· Continuously seek to augment and improve core technical knowledge to be able to bring the most current technologies to bear for the benefit of the organization.
· Ever expanding relationship building with plant personnel.
· Responsible for understanding the interaction of plant automation software and the plant ERP system.
Corporate Automation Engineer Requirements:
· Excellent and demonstrated broad factory automation and IT Technologies knowledge. (Rockwell Factory Talk Platform, Microsoft SQL)
· Read and understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) and Electrical Drawings/Schematics.
· Develop Functional Specifications for PLC programming working with process engineers.
· Develop Electrical Drawings/Schematics utilizing AutoCAD. – with the understanding of wiring three phase motors, analog, and digital devices, Ethernet, and device-net.
· Ethernet Network Setup and troubleshooting.
· Ability to support a remote site by phone, remote desktop, or VNC.
· Highly organized with time, documentation, and status reporting.
· Effective verbal/listening communication skills
· Strong analytical skills to assess plant requirements and translate into technical requirements.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a high technology environment.
· Effective written communication skills.
· Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Visio
· Lean manufacturing experience is a plus
· Ability to travel in the US
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce throughout the COVID pandemic. This includes sanitizing and disinfecting, employee screening, restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!