- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Jacksonville, FL 32211
- Other Location
Idea Recruitment has partnered with a Non-Profit Organization in the Jacksonville area whose mission is to improve health outcomes by serving as the source for health information, analysis, and planning in northeast Florida.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing projects individually and within programs from initiation to completion. Tasks may involve monitoring projects, scheduling, reviewing invoices versus budgets, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring project deadlines/deliverables are met in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains and monitors project work plan and schedules; reviews progress reports and takes corrective action if deliverables are not met.
· Organizes, attends, and participates in project meetings.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with subcontractors or partners.
· Documents and follows up on important actions from meetings; prepares necessary presentation materials for meetings; facilitates meetings.
· Undertakes project tasks as required; maintains, develops and/or monitors work plans, project schedules, progress reports, budgets, and expenditures; creates and administers contract amendments.
· Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Manages project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current and properly filed.
· Assesses project risks and issues and provides solutions where applicable; identifies solution before formal corrective action is required.
· Establishes and maintains standard internal operating procedure/processes for project goals and objectives.
· Coordinates contract renewal and updates measurable work plan objectives; communicates any changes and ensures compliance.
· Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience project/contract management, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience project/contract management, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.