Digital Content and Operations Associate (Temporary/Remote).794-3621
- Job Title
- Digital Content and Operations Associate (Temporary/Remote).794-3621
Global Pharmaceutical company seeks a Digital Content and Operations Associate for a long-term temporary, fully remote contract position. The compensation is competitive.The Digital Content and Operations Associate will support the creation of digital content and dissemination through social media and other external facing channels, while providing operational support for digitally focused initiatives. This talented individual will also serve the social media community and channel management lead, schedules posts, reviews and approves content, publishes approved social media content, provides social responses, and maintains a social media calendar. Additional duties include:
- Support the management of the Global Medical Affairs social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Coordinate digital medical content creation for external facing channels to help create an omnichannel engagement environment supporting the company's global online presence. Ensures consistency and quality across content.
- Liaise with corporate communications to ensure alignment and sharing of social media posts.
- Coordinate with publications, R&D, and global/regional medical affairs to create, maintain, and update a monthly calendar of content.
- Regularly review social media content including approval of materials via medical or commercial review committees (PMRC/CRC).
- Manage post scheduling, direct engagement processing, and social media calendars across all social media channels, supporting the growth of the Company's global online community.
- Assist in execution of social media strategy and operationally support other digital initiatives.
- Support relationships with vendors by actively participating in weekly status calls ensuring that all projects deadlines are met.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media applications.
- Create internal processes to streamline content creation and dissemination following the Company's guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in biological, environmental, physical sciences or related field preferred
- 1-2 years research or work experience in oncology preferred.
- 1-2 years in social media management and digital content development experience and pharma experience is required; oncology preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage interactions with highly trained Medical Affairs teams.
- Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Office and Adobe applications.
- Innovative, creative, with the ability to work in a fast paced, energetic environment with multiple priorities.
- Detail oriented and organized with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understanding of google Analytics and multi-social posting programs preferred.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels, social management tools, SEO and keyword research.
- Familiar with web analytic services.
- Internal / External Contacts / Reporting Structure.
- Position reports directly to Director, Global Field Medical Digital Strategy and Innovation.
- External contacts include working with various vendors or agencies.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.