UNLOCK HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Centreville, VA 20120
- Other Location
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established solutions provider within the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure sector to identify & recruit an energetic Receptionist to support their federal work in Centreville, VA. The initial period of performance will be 6 months with strong potential FTE opportunity for the right fit. Owing to the nature of the work, we are only able to accept applicants who can able to obtain minimum federal clearance to work.
Operates multiple-call telephone console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location, including transferring to voice mail. Greets all outside visitors as they enter the floor. Always presents a business professional appearance, as well as courteous and efficient service.
- Greets visitors, notifies person(s) being visited, and/or escorts visitors to desired location. Promptly learns layout of offices within the organization so as to be most businesslike in delivering visitors.
- Answers telephone and routes calls promptly. Does not leave callers on "hold" and unattended for longer than 20 seconds. Takes clear messages for those unavailable to the telephone.
- Maintains appropriate telephone and visitor records.
- Processes Corporate employees’ weekly time charges.
- Maintains schedule for conference room log books.
- May operate copy equipment and/or perform a variety of routine typing and clerical duties as necessary and appropriate without leaving the reception area.
- May be responsible for distributing brochures or other materials to all visitors.
- Trains relief operators.
- Maintains a neat and efficient working area at all times.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you have the experience and talent to be a success in the role, we need to hear from you!
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.