Associate Senior Counsel - Commercial and Medical Affairs (North NJ).001
- Job Title
- Associate Senior Counsel - Commercial and Medical Affairs (North NJ).001
Global pharmaceutical company located in North, NJ seeks an Associate Senior Counsel-Commercial and Medical Affairs. The salary is competitive.
The successful Counsel, Commercial and Medical Affairs will report to an Associate General Counsel and be primarily responsible for providing counsel specific to our pharmaceutical regulatory needs, including sales and marketing, scientific exchange and other medical activities, monitoring, co-promotions, and FDA standards for a variety of pipeline and in-line assets. Essential functions are as follows:
- Provides proactive and day-to-day legal support, advice and counsel on a variety of commercial and medical matters relating to assigned products, including promotional and medical affairs materials, labeling, sales training and media materials.
- Works to ensure compliance with pharmaceutical laws including the Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act, PhRMA Code and FDA regulatory guidelines.
- Serves as the legal representative on promotional and scientific review committees.
- Manages the legal and reputational risks of assigned business clients.
- Helps drive the implementation of legal strategy and policies.
- Develops training content as needed on legal and other risks.
- JD degree and 7+ years of legal practice including a minimum of 4 years focused on providing counsel to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Member in good standing of a state bar.
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulatory and fraud and abuse law.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced, matrixed environment.
- Ability to participate on key teams and/or be involved in key projects.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills, able to effectively present ideas, counsel and information to others.
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.