Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
- Job Title
- Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20001
- Other Location
Cybersecurity Engineer- Systems Engineer
Location: Washington DC
Active DOD Secret Clearance Required
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a well-established employee-owned Federal Contractor, with a reputation of excellence in support of Navy and other DOD programs dating back over 40-years. Our client has a deserved reputation in the areas of Combat Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Program Management Planning and Support, Integrated Logistics Support, Logistics Engineering Support, Acquisition, Program, and Financial Management, Information Technology, and Business Process Improvement. They have an exceptional culture, strong benefits programs, and a workforce that has a reputation for loyalty and longevity. Our client has a need for a strong Systems Engineer focused on Cybersecurity and systems integration, for a new engagement, supporting a major Navy Shipbuilding program at Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)?
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you can expect to:
- Provide technical analyses and services for LCS Combat/Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) Systems integration including evaluating and advising the Government of risk areas, risk mitigation opportunities, and opportunities for commonality.
- Support the Software Baseline Manager with baseline tracking and oversight for the Mission Systems (Combat Systems (CS), Ship Systems Automation (SSA), Information Assurance (IA), C4I (includes EXCOMM)) in an integration role between government activities and industry partners.
- Provide secretariat support of the PMS 501 Software Configuration Control Boards (SCCBs), updates to the PMS 501 Software Instruction and charters, Installation and Checkout Authorization Letter routing, and Engineering Change Request (ECR) preparation.
- Develop technical documentation, plans, and reports supporting the RMF process and validation.
- Support Total ship Systems Integration and Test efforts to achieve accreditation, certification, and authority to operate.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), working groups, industry design meetings, and production reviews.
Your background will include;
- DoD/Navy ACAT I Program experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree in a business or technical field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in systems engineering
Established in 2010, @Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.