Medical Reviewer - Oncology (Temporary).794-3592
- Job Title
- Medical Reviewer - Oncology (Temporary).794-3592
Global pharmaceutical company seeks to fill two positions for a Medical Reviewer - Oncology for a six-month duration. The position is remote with a competitive hourly rate.Primary Duties:
The Medical Reviewer will primarily be responsible for ensuring medical accuracy of advertising, promotional and medical materials and serve as medical lead for designated materials on the review committees that support review of both promotional and scientific exchange materials. The reviewer will also be responsible for creating and reviewing other medical information resources as needed.
- Serve as the medical delegate on Copy Review Committee (CRC) as well as for Product Medical Review Committee (PMRC), responsible for review and approval of all promotional and scientific exchange content, respectively
- Review and ensure the medical and scientific accuracy, including statistical rigor (in consultation with the Statistician), of all assigned materials
- Responsible for interpreting the clinical study data within the context of assigned materials
- Offer a clinical perspective on the relevance of assigned materials to the clinician or patient
- Ensure the scientific information is consistent with product labeling
- Check the accuracy of the content as supported by the references provided by the submitter
- Offer guidance on appropriate use of medically credible references and content derived from these references; suggest additional references, as necessary.
- Create and conducts peer-review for other Medical Information resources as needed
- Perform literature searches as needed
- Work collaboratively and be willing to support ad hoc medical information and medical communications projects as needed
- Advanced bioscience degree required (PharmD, PhD, or MD preferred)
- Oncology experience required
- Advanced knowledge of US regulatory standards related to pharmaceutical manufacturers’ communications and dissemination of medical information
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with experience in medical writing
- Superior literature database search skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry-based medical information or related discipline
- Knowledge of Veeva PromoMats
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.