Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Temporary-Remote/NYC).190
- Job Title
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Temporary-Remote/NYC).190
A leading professional organization seeks an experienced Temporary Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Remote) in New York. This is a remote, full-time position (35 hours weekly), Monday-Friday and you must be available in-person at office located in Downtown Brooklyn, NY, depending on Agency policies and requirements. The hourly rate is competitive.
You will work closely with attorneys providing substantive and administrative support on a wide range of issues. Specific duties include responding to subpoenas, as well as gathering legal records and reviewing legal documents.
- 3 years' Paralegal/Legal Assistant experience
- Experience responding to subpoenas
- Experience gathering and reviewing legal documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete work remotely (internet, laptop or desktop computer, headset)
- Ability to multitask
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.IND1