Project Coordinator - PHARMA (Temporary)-PA.794-3577
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator - PHARMA (Temporary)-PA.794-3577
A Global pharmaceutical company seeks a Project Coordinator - PHARMA for a long-term, temporary position at one of their manufacturing facilities located in Exton, PA. The position requires the candidate to work on-site. The hourly rate is competitive.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the monitoring, processing, and communicating the progress of vendor quotes and change orders. The position would be responsible to manage CDAs, SOWs/MSAs and ensure they remain in compliance with the company's policies and guidances. Working in a cGMP biopharmaceutical pilot plant, this candidate will also be responsible for long range financial planning and working with vendors to oversee deliverables and service completion to ensure appropriate accruals are in place at the time of billing. The Project Coordinator will work closely with Finance to ensure the department remains in budget and communicates the necessary accruals to Finance and mitigate issues with budget plans. Responsible with generating supporting document, reports, and memos relating to activities within the department.
- BS in chemistry, biology or a related scientific discipline with basic knowledge of Accounting.
- 1-2 years of scientific/analytical background in the field of pharmaceuticals or protein therapeutics is preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel user (creation & manipulation of pivot tables, mathematical / logical/ look-up formulas)
- Intermediate/Advanced Word user (Microsoft office)
- Project expense tracking and forecasting
- Write technical reports, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prior SAP/SRM experience preferred.
- LIMS/LabVantage experience is a plus
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts such as expense accruals and invoicing
- A self-starter who is attentive to details, organized, proactive and independent.
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.