Paralegal - Insurance Litigation (Temporary-Part-Time/NJ).821
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Insurance Litigation (Temporary-Part-Time/NJ).821
A highly regarded international law firm specializing in insurance litigation seeks an experienced Paralegal on a short-term temporary basis for their Morris County, NJ office. This is a part-time position (16-24 hours weekly), must be available to be on-site 2-3 days per week, Monday-Friday. The hourly rate is between $25-$30, depending upon experience.
You will work closely with partners and associates on a wide range of insurance subrogation matters providing substantive and administrative support by drafting depositions summaries, Insurance Medical Examinations, Authorizations, and Bates-Stamping, etc. This is an outstanding opportunity to engage in hands-on litigation matters with a well-known insurance practice group. Prior experience with New Jersey insurance litigation cases is required.
- New Jersey litigation experience
- Relevant experience in drafting deposition summaries, Insurance Medical Examinations, Authorizations, and Bate-Stamping, etc.
- Paralegal experience
- Insurance industry experience a plus
- Excellent drafting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, iManager and document review software
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.IND2