Training Coordinator - Part Time
- Job Title
- Training Coordinator - Part Time
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
Established and growing HR Consulting firm in the Jacksonville area is seeking an experienced Training Administrator to provide administrative support to our dynamic training team. Put your organizational skills to work by helping us coordinate trainings, organize & edit material, manage various training platforms and oversee customer feedback.
DCSI is proud to offer state of the art HR Training and Support to our clients in a variety of formats including live training, on-demand (LMS) training, webinars and more. If you are detail-oriented, flexible and like to work at a fast pace where you are valued, we want you to join our leading edge training department.
This role allows schedule flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely, with hours in the office for training, team-building and coordination of training materials on as as-needed basis.
Training experience is not required!
This is a part- time position working 15-20 hours per week.
Pay rate is $16 to $18/hour based on experience.
- Flexible & detail-oriented
- Self-starter with a familiarity of web-based platforms and the ability to “learn with curiosity”
- Ability to proof & edit in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prepare class materials, including editing presentations
- Track all training courses; post and create links.
- Ensuring trainers’ schedules are booked for class engagements
- Set up and ensure technical performance of platforms for online training sessions.
- Program metrics & follow up
- Manage all class attendance to include sending out reminders to class participants.
- Arrange for HRCI or any other appropriate accreditation for classes
- Manage the Master Training Calendar, ensure training calendars are up to date and synched, and schedule classes through the end of the year.
- Management of our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Prepare reports using appropriate DCSI tools and programs.
- Create and send weekly training emails
- Compose correspondence, including responses to mail, telephone or email inquiries for information or to address issues within scope of responsibilities.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly