Attorney - Corporate Collections (Remote).324
- Job Title
- Attorney - Corporate Collections (Remote).324
New York City based company focused on providing forensic utility and energy bill auditing services seeks a Corporate Collections Attorney to support their collections and litigation efforts. While the position is remote the ability to make court appearances is required. This is a permanent position with a base of $100K and is bonus eligible.
The Corporate Collections Attorney will lead and be integral to the company's collections litigation efforts. The successful candidate will represent the corporation in all aspects of litigation, including but not limited to, filing pleadings and motions; attending court hearings, mediations, arbitrations, depositions, and trials; arguing motions; interacting with courts, and opposing counsel. Additional duties include the following:
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and jurisdictional litigation rules and procedures
- Assist in development of internal litigation requirements, guidelines and protocols
- Collaborate with other attorneys, business and Compliance on implementation of recovery strategies, including assisting with coordinating internal and third-party collection litigation strategies
- Provide best practices on legal process enhancements, legal strategies, company policies and procedures
- Assist with other litigation matters including class actions
- Admission to New York State bar
- Corporate collections and commercial litigation experience
- Ability to quickly grasp and apply overall legal and business concepts relating to collections litigations in a fast-growing environment
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.