Web Developer Consultant Training Program
- Job Title
- Web Developer Consultant Training Program
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Direct Hire
- Framingham, MA 01701
- Other Location
Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Interested in building your career in the IT consulting field?? Apply and let us get to know you!
**MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP**
Since 2003, ListEngage has worked on all sorts of projects. From the routine and conventional to the complete headscratchers, we’ve found solutions for businesses in a variety of industries and sizes. From strategy and implementation to managed services, we guide Financial Services, Healthcare industry, Manufacturing and Retail clients to success — enabling continuous value with the Salesforce platform
ListEngage employees are passionate about what they do. Come be a part of our team!
The ListEngage Academy is a full-time, 24-month learning program for those that have a recent web development certification, or web developers re-entering the workforce. This on the job training program provides rigorous training that allows web developers to learn a variety of consultative and soft skills including client and project management skills, solution architecture, design, system testing, and various training approaches. Our curriculum is delivered by our most experienced team members and is designed to prepare you to become a certified consultant.
This program offers a competitive starting salary while in the training program, along with incremental salary increases for each certification earned throughout and significant pay bumps at the end of year 1 and year 2.
Desired Certifications and/or Experience:
- Work effectively individually and with members of your project and client team
- Codewith demonstrable code quality, design, and version control best practices
Attributes of the ListEngage Academy Developer:
- Able to adapt and deliver solutions in a dynamic environment
- Driven by success with a team player attitude
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate project requirements into detailed implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Works well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints
Required Education and Experience:
- 1-3years of experience with technical implementations of software development projects
- Experience with APIs, -- REST and SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Experience in Object Oriented concepts and design, experience with OO languages
Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience using AngularJS or other JAVA Script frameworks and libraries
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Seeking full-time employment
- Required Skills
1-3years of experience with technical implementations of software development projects
Experience with APIs, -- REST and SOAP-based web services (SOA)
Experience in Object Oriented concepts and design, experience with OO languages